Here goes another one…. From one of my favorite bloggers here on WordPress, rumandcakes. She is an amazing writer and her pieces always leave me in awe, so receiving a nomination from her to me is priceless.
Words cannot express how overwhelmed I am that in two weeks I’ve received two nominations. It is incredible to receive such kind of love and support and to know that there are at least a few that appreciate my work. It is here that I have managed to find a few of my own kind. For once I feel at home with one of my own. Thank You so much.
The rules for this award are:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
So, here are the answers to the questions asked:-
1. Where are you from?
I am from Mother Africa, Kenya to be precise. So that makes me Kenyan he he.
2. Why do you write?
I write to express how I feel.
3. Give 2 tips for new bloggers.
Haha I’m not an amateur blogger myself but I’ll share to you what I do;
i) Stick to the main reason why you started your blog in the first place.
If you did it for you then let your own writing make you happy, It always starts from within.
ii) Write whatever you feel, It doesn’t matter how others find it, It is your own thoughts that matter.
4. Do you ever wish to visit India? If yes, then Why?
Yes, yes yes yes…
I’ve always loved Indian movies from childhood plus I have received so much love from that country. Indian people are simply the best. Traveling to India is one thing on my bucket list!
5. Who is your favourite author?
Sidney Sheldon… I’m forever a fan of his.
6. Tea or Coffee?
Coffee for life
7. Day or Night? if day Why? if night Why?
Night, It is when magic happens.
My seven questions are as follows:-
- Do you have a favorite post in any of your blog posts? If any, which one?
- Which is your favorite book?
- If you were given a chance to be something or someone in the world what or who would you choose to be?
- Sunrise or Sunset?
- Weird question: Which fairy princess or prince would you choose to be if you had the chance?
- Do you have a favorite sport? If yes which one?
- Which is your dream destination?
So my nominees are as follows:-
That’s it for me dearies…