I would like to take this chance to express my deepest gratitude to one amazing writer, blogger and friend, Words from Adaria, for nominating me for the award of the Mystery Blogger Award. It is such a great honor. My apologies for taking me this long to post about the award.
So the rules for this award are as follows:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions you were asked
- Nominate 10 – 20 people & notify
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
So, who is Akeela?
To all my readers, akeela is a persona. She is a part of me embedded and engraved within me. She is brave, She is fearless, she is bold and creative as well. Lets just say she is everything I have always desired to be. I have no words to describe her. I’m sure there’s more like me here on WordPress who would understand what exactly I’m trying to say.
So here are the Answers to my Questions
1.We all have that situation in our lives where we think all our troubles have been worth it. What situation is that?
Well, I’ve had many of such situations but I’d like to think that my entire high school experience stands out from them all.It’s not easy to face rejection from literally everyone for four long years away from home. The experience broke me and remolded me.This is also when akeela was born.
2. If you were given the chance to relive your life from the start, without all these embarrassing, bad times, would you?
No, I know this sounds incredibly absurd and crazy but no, I am whom I am today because of my past mistakes, past rejections, the pain I have gone through throughout my life.
3. What did you want to be when you were a kid, and why? Do you still want to be that?
As a kid, I wanted to be a teacher. This was inspired by a couple of teachers in my childhood life who were super kind and understanding as well. I mean, which teacher allows kids to play around with her hair after class? Haha
I also wanted to be many other things, an aeronautical engineer, a surgeon, name them. But I’m brave enough to say that I’m a better person now, and I literallyamnything in my head and can be anything once I put my mind to it.
4. If you were given a wish, and it could be anything you wanted, What would you ask for?
Well, to meet Sia Kate Furler. If there’s anything I’d want is to meet this one lady who pens down like she owns the damn paper!! She’s a genius Song writer and everything she writes is mind blowing.
5. Why did the chicken cross the road? Be creative, and even weave a completely crazy story in a few lines if you want to.
Nazi was different from the other chicks Mother Hen had laid recently. He was curious and wanted to know just about everything. So one day he was so curious to know what was on the other side of town and he decided to cross the road so that he could find out. When mother hen realized that Nazi was missing, she quickly went to look for her little one. So that’s why the chicken crossed the road. Creative enough? Haha I don’t think so but i did try my best.
So I’d like to nominate the following:
And my questions to the nominees are:
- What made you start writing?
- What inspires you to write?
- When did you start writing?
- Apart from writing what other thing are you good at?
That’s it from me.